Ingredients: Peppermint and Watermelon
Category Of Classic Cocktail: Mojito
Tasting Notes: Freshness of watermelon paired with refreshing notes of peppermint
Medicinal values of the ingredients
- Helps You Hydrate.
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Improve Heart Health.
- Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
- Help Prevent Macular Degeneration
- Help Relieve Muscle Soreness.
- May Ease Digestive Upsets. Peppermint may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines.
- Freshen Your Breath.
- Relieve Clogged Sinuses.
- Improve Energy.
- Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps
- Fight Bacterial Infections.
- Improve Your Sleep.
Tasting Notes of the Ingredients
Watermelon can easily be called the “iconic fruit of summer” with its bright pink rind, striped green exterior and dark seeds speckled throughout it just screams summer. The flavor of this summer time fruit is fresh, green and fruity with cucumber notes.
Mint is the glorious plant that gives the candy of the same name its cool burst of flavor. The taste of both peppermint and spearmint bear a flavor that can be described as a cross between pepper and chlorophyll, with peppermint being a bit stronger and spearmint being a little more cool and subtle.