Ingredients: Apple Peach and clove Caiprioshka
Category of classic cocktail: Caiprioshka
Medicinal values of the ingredients
- Good for Diabetics and Blood Sugar regulation.
- Aids Weight Loss.
- Enables Smoother Digestion.
- Helps Relieve Constipation and Diarrhea.
- Protecting bones.
- Reduces Cholesterol.
- Boost Brain Power.
- Packed With Nutrients and Antioxidants. Peaches are rich in many vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds.
- Aid Digestion.
- Improve Heart Health.
- Protect Your Skin.
- Prevent Certain Types of Cancer.
- Reduce Allergy Symptoms.
- Contain important nutrients.
- High in antioxidants.
- Helps protect against cancer.
- Kills bacteria.
- Improve liver health.
- Help regulate blood sugar.
- Promote bone health.
- Reduce stomach ulcers.
Tasting Notes of the Ingredients
The apple itself has a distinct flavor making it an apple flavor. It’s a little sour and bitter, but mostly sweet, not at all salty, very juicy in general. It’s a pleasant flavor, a pleasant texture.
There are hundreds of varieties that vary greatly in color and flavor, and the taste ranges from very sweet with little acidity to types that are mostly acidic with mild sweetness. Whether starring in a cocktail, a spicy sauce or indulgent dessert, peach flavor has a versatility that is nearly unmatched.
Cloves are a pungent warm spice with an intense flavor and aroma. The flavor comes from the compound eugenol. On the tongue, you’ll detect sweetness, bitterness, and astringency (drying the mouth), with a noticeable amount of heat. Similar warm spices include nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice.