Ingredients: Hibiscus cranberry and Cinnamon
Category Of Classic Cocktail: Cosmopolitan
Color: Dark Red
Tasting Notes: Tangy and sweet flavor with a hint of cinnamon spice aftertaste notes
Medicinal values of the Ingredients
Hibiscus has been known to prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels, keep your liver healthy, help with menstrual cramps, help with depression, aid digestion and help with weight management. Its rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties.
- Cranberries Are Great for Your Digestive Health
- Cranberries may help prevent urinary tract infections.
- They can improve your digestion.
- They can help prevent gum disease.
- They could boost your immune system
- Is high in a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties.
- May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
Tasting notes of the ingredients
Tangy and fruity, very sweet and fruity, slightly sour. Mix of grapefruit, cranberry, gooseberry, and boysenberry.
The cranberry is both sour and bitter. It has less than 4 percent sugar. If you’ve ever tasted a fresh cranberry, or tried to drink 100% pure cranberry juice, you know that it’s hardly palatable. The compounds in cranberries that make them taste so brutal are an antioxidant family know as tannins.
A sweet and woody flavor, cinnamon has a slight citrusy note, and its spicy taste is often likened to the powerful punch of cloves. Other than the texture, there’s no difference between ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks in flavor, but it’s the way they are used which differs.